jacket: thrifted, capped sleeve frey print top: Comme Des Garcons, black drop crotch pants: Comme Des Garcons. Silver 'cons' style trainer: Miu Miu.
sorry for the small, phone cam pic.....i was actually on my way to a club and i took this in the tube toilets (v.v glam)
What music are you listening to right now?
* She bangs the drums by The Stone Roses.
What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased?
* a vintage Vivienne Westwood 'Let it Rock' tshirt.
Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount )
* I haven't had a 'haul' in ages as I buy something couple of days (oops) impulse shopper alert!
What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment?
* a black YSL blazer.
What current trend are you loving the most?
* I hate trends but that said, I am always a fan of ripped jeans.
What current trend do you hate the most?
* fucking hipsters!
What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program?
* I still love S.A.T.C
Who is your favorite designer at the moment?
* Vivienne Westwood/ Thom Brown.
What is your favorite footwear line?
* i don't have a particular.
Three fave materials?
* none in particular but I do love the feel of italian lambs leather.
Three words to describe your overall sense of style?
* Punk bipolar classic
How would you describe your winter look?
* Winter is over.
What will your look be this summer?
* with humidity in Tokyo? Ripped jeans, a mix of over sized, capped sleeved tshirts, tailored short pants in green, mustard and red colours, sandals, the occasional blazer. COLOURFUL AND SCRUFFY BEST DESCRIBES ME ON A DAILY BASIS.
What trend do you see becoming the biggest come summer?
* capped sleeve tshirts for men/ 3/4 tailored pants/no socks/shoes/
floral and optical print for ladies.
What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment?
* fuck off.
Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb?
* The olsons.
If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it?
* Comme des Garcons, Vivienne Westwood and the rest in Loveless.
That or I'd go straight to Harry Winston's and 'invest'.
Favorite shopping destination?
* Tokyo wins by far followed closely by London.