Wednesday 6 May 2009

I have been really busy with shoots so apologies for the lack of updates. I did a shoot for Shibuya 109 last week followed by one for BlueMarine which I was veryexcited about!!!! Met some wonderful people and hopefully (fingers crossed) there'll be more work to follow! Had so much fun last week although it was tiring. Still got lots to do. Am sorting out a new website tomorrow and having some of my work retouched. I am crap when it comes to computers so I need as much help as possible.
Some outfits of lately.....

I found this amazing label called 'horace' which is available at jet blue in Harajuku. LOVED their tshirts!! i bought this one the other day. It has the most amazing wide, deep funnel neck. I instantly fell in love with it and the faboric is such a soft cotton mix. Definitely have plans to go back for more.


green shorts from United Arrows.


I dug out my old Amplified studded Rolling Stones tshirt. I know they're everywhere and over etc but I still love it. in fact, I've been browsing a few on ebay I may buy and customise a little.




And no, those jeans aren't Margiela's. They're a pair of old UniQlo jeans I never wore. Five minutes of rippng later and voila....they have become my new fave. pair! Worn with Vivienne Westwood Pirate boots.


Westwood orb necklace with rodium chain. Worn over Westwood skull pendant/five yen coin on Tiffany mens white gold chain.

That's t at the moment. I need to start taking my camera out with me I know.....will do ;-)

P.s it has been raining hard in Tokyo for the last two days. I actually like it - as long as I can stay inside.

No comments: