Tuesday 7 April 2009

Bored in a hotel room.

So I'm down in Kyushu for work (that's here btw.....>)

and I've been put up in a nice little hotel etc. I don't meet with the clients though until tomorrow and having got here at ten p.m and it being a Monday and all.....well, I'M BORED LOL
So having only my laptop for company - what more could I need. right? I consulted the oracle that is YOUTUBE for answers. Bored in a hotel room search later and there's about 5,000,000 videos of other peeps who share my pain! Bored in a hotel room - great name for a band too, don't you think?

I have no idea why but i thought that was hilarious. I wanna try it except my room only has one double bed. And the splits look dangerous for a boy like myself!
Ok so here it is...a list of do's and dont's for when you're bored in a hotel room....

DO'S!
* Make a hat out of toilet paper!!!
* Pamper yourself and have a mini makeover!!
* Jump on the bed or like in the video....practice your splits!
* Have a pillow fight!
* Play knock ad run on peoples doors.
* Get online and find who's in the area. Have a party!
* Find a hottie and have a bootie call!
* rearrange the entire room to confuse the cleaning staff!
* raid the min bar - why I didn't think of that first?
* Count the cracks in the ceilings.
* Prank call guests.
* use the bed sheet to re-enact KylieMinogues 'can't get you out of my head' video.
* Masturbate.

DONT'S
* Get an early night.
* Think about what other people have done in this very room. EW!
* Use hotel products. They're cheap and nasty!
* Don't be alone. What's the point?
* Don't have sex with someone other than your partner. And if you do, then make sure you don't get caught ;-)

Right..... I better get some sleep. I have to be up at the butt crack of dawn :/ boooo! Back to Tokyo tomorrow afternoon though :)

おやすみなさいい!(goodnight zzzZZZ)

No comments: