Thursday 23 April 2009

I'm so busy at the moment - but busy in a good way. I've been having various meetings since last week with press officers/designers who showed in Tokyo fashion week. All is good. To be honest, I'm lazy when it comes to networking but I've suprised myself lol.

Now...remember when I said I was on the lookout for a dream bag? (I need a sleek looking backpack style bag to carry around my mac, work papers, portfolio etc) Yeah wel I found it!!!! Say hello to my Balenciaga boo http://www.balenciaga.com/int/en/Default.aspx?nav=/collections/men/accessories/bags The picture does NOT do it justice though. It is the most amazing, soft and supple leather, with a really heavy lock on. I wish there was a face shot of it. The only problem is, it comes with a hefty price that at the moment....I simply can't afford. credit card anyone? No I have to be good...eek! So at the moment....it seems it will remain a 'dream' bag sob sob :(

This summer though...I'm thinking about getting some new ink. I want some new tattoos and I've kinda got an idea of what I want done. I need to get it down though ;-)

Seems the link isn't working so you'll have to go to balenciagas website and check it out in mens accessories.
Fyt:
Good cover: Beth Ditto for May's Dazed and Confused:

No comments: