Thursday 2 April 2009

JFW.

I finally got round to uploading some images from Tokyo fashion week. Like I mentioned before, I didn't do much this time. I only went to a few shows as I had other work on etc. To be honest...I'm never really overly impressed with Tokyo fashion week. I did however get to meet Diane Pernet who was here all week, had Bryanboy stay at my house for a few days (very busy blogger I may add), went to a few parties around Tokyo namely, Lebaron for Bryans birthday/ASDVOF Diane Pernet party and also had the chance of talking with Asano Tadanobu at Velours.
Takumi Hatakeyama.......

Suzuki Takayuki....



somarta.....

ne-net....


mint designs....


Kanashima Chinami (jacket <3)....



Aguri sagamori....



A few others I liked but I didn't get the names of the desingers :/ sorry guys.





I really love the knits from mint design and that black jacket at Kanashima Chinami LOVE! There's so many great designers here who don't participate in F.W..it's a shame really. Oh well....
じゃね!

1 comment:

Jay Puc said...

I love the look on the guy with jeans and jacket! the cut is really nice, and the geek glasses look perfect with the look

i really like your blog :)